Our Employee Benefits
In return for our employee’s commitment and drive to deliver quality homes and services all PFH employees receive a competitive benefits and rewards package, including:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service) + Bank Holidays + your Birthday off!
- Attractive pension scheme with 10% employer contribution.
- Life assurance paid for by the employer 3x your annual salary.
- Retail discounts and cashback with rewards portal offering a variety of savings on services and purchases.
- A health care cash plan (level 2) to claim expenses on dental, optical and much more.
- Dedicated 24/7 confidential GP, advice, and information Service.
- Generous family friendly policies, including maternity and paternity provision, time off for dependents.
- A wide range of learning and development activities, including management development, job-related training and qualifications and professional studies support
- Participation in our employee recognition programme which encourages all employees to “Make a Difference”
- The opportunity to spend a day off work volunteering or fund raising for our chosen age related charity