Property & Compliance Manager
We are PFH. We are small and mighty, with less than 50 colleagues. We offer a great team culture where everybody matters and wants to make a difference to our residents to support our charity to be ‘more than a landlord’.
- Do you want to work somewhere that makes a genuine difference?
- Where you have autonomy?
- Where you’re trusted to make decisions?
- Where all colleagues are asked for their input?
- Where everyone can be involved in driving us forward?
Come and Join us.
As Property & Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with external contractors and your team to drive performance, quality of service and efficiencies.
- You will deliver a responsive repairs /voids service providing increased resident satisfaction.
- The successful candidate must be a people manager and will be working with a Property Services team of six people to deliver an efficient and expedient service achieving Value for Money for our residents.
- You will have an eye for detail and enjoying bringing new ideas for ways of working more effectively and efficiently including using our new housing management system to its full capacity.
- You will work with the Planned Maintenance and Asset Manager to ensure repair and maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with legislation, timescales, and budgets.
- To ensure that all KPI’s relating to repairs (including voids), maintenance and Compliance are achieved.
- You will be expected to investigate complaints received from our residents and provide resolution management.
- You will oversee the effective and efficient management of all housing compliance including Fire Safety, Gas Safety, Electrical Safety, Lift Safety, Asbestos management, Legionella and Damp & Mould therefore a sound understanding of housing compliance and Health and Safety is very important.
We’re open to finding the right person, so if you don’t have all of the above criteria but are skilled in elements of what we’ve covered, please still get in touch.
Join us in the position of Property & Compliance Manager. This is a Permanent Full Time Contract.
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday. We offer hybrid working with the opportunity for some home working.
- Location: Our office is located at 7 Beacon Way, Hull, HU3 4AE.
Additional benefits include:
- Family Friendly policies
- Christmas Closure
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pension and benefits
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Retail Rewards
and you get your birthday off!
To find out more please apply via Indeed attaching your CV with a supporting statement.
For an informal discussion with regards the role please contact HR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Closing date: 31st January 2024 at 9am
We may, depending on applicant numbers close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
PFH is an Equal Opportunities employer and values diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion/beliefs, or age.
Disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding vulnerable adults; therefore, clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.
We understand our obligations under the General Data protection regulation (GDPR) and are committed to processing your data securely and transparently. Your data (which may include that classed as a special category of personal data) will be processed in line with our legitimate interest to identify suitable candidates for the role, legal requirements or for performance of a task carried out in the public interest. We will treat your data with respect and retain for no longer than is necessary. For further details and your rights please refer to our Fair Processing Notice (JOB APPLICANT DATA) available on our website.